For an informal conversation about vacancies at The Fifth Trust, please contact Nikki Marley, Chief Executive Officer at [email protected] or on 01227 832022. To apply, please send your CV with details of the role you are interested in.
We are seeking an individual to work in the Horticulture Department as part of the garden maintenance team. The full-time role involves working with small groups of students with learning disabilities on and off site in local customers' gardens. Responsibilities include general garden maintenance including tending to plants, cutting grass, edges, weeding of borders etc.
Job specification and requirements:
- You will need to be fully comfortable training and working with our students.
- A good knowledge of horticultural skills is desirable.
- Able to work within a diverse team.
- Can-do attitude towards work and good working practices.
- Willing to follow the aims and principles of The Fifth Trust.
- Clean driving licence.
- Interest in progressing in the organisation (opportunity for NVQ 1,2,3 in Horticulture and/or Health and Social Care).
Hours of work: 40 hours per week at £8.21 p/h . A full DBS will be required, training will be given.
To apply, please contact Head of Garden Maintenance Anthony Stevens by email.